Customers get free access to our entire board game library. Since we are a restaurant, we do require a food and beverage purchase. We suggest about 1.5-2 hours to enjoy food, drinks, and games. This will ensure that all customers get to enjoy the experience. We suggest coming in on days where we do not have a waiting list to enjoy longer, more strategic games.
The following are rules for parties, meetings, and other large groups.
- We accept reservations for 11AM any day of the week. (Any other time of day is first come, first serve) Headcount must be given at time of reservation.
- A non-refundable $20 deposit is required which will be put towards purchases after the party.
- Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
- No Outside Food or Drink
- We do not allow any outside food or drink which includes cake, cupcakes, ice cream, and other items from food trucks, Starbucks, or McDonalds.
- Table Usage and Time Recommendation
- We do ask that large parties are cognizant of their table usage and time and respect our 2-hour maximum time limit.
- We request parties follow all game usage rules which include:
- Only one game per table
- Return all games to the front counter (please respect games, so others can enjoy)
- Your number of seats reserved will be set up and marked for you on your arrival.
- Decorations are not permitted to be used on tables, chairs, or walls.
- Have FUN!
A Board Game Pizzeria is a place where you can order food and drinks, all while playing your favorite board games from our extensive library.
We want you to enjoy our food and our games. We do ask customers to please respect the library and clean hands before touching games.
Get with our Game Guides and they will provide suggestions based on your input. Do you want a game that will get everyone involved and laughing? Do you want a strategy game where you can crush your opponent with your wits? Let us know and we will do our best to get what fits your group. If a Game Guide is unavailable, any other employee can teach you their favorite games. (They may not know as many games as Game Guides)
We have a large selection in our board game library, however you are allowed to bring in your own games as well. Any game purchased from our retail section can also be played in the restaurant (If our staff knows it, they will also be happy to teach it to you). We do require purchase of food and beverages in these situations.
We want to ensure that every game you pick off the shelve is clean (no one wants pepperoni in their game) and has all the pieces to play. Due to this, we ask that you return your game to the "game return" so our staff can provide a good gaming experience.
If you played a game that you love, there is a good chance there is a copy on our retail shelves that you can purchase and take home. We also offer delivery, food and games.
Yes, yes we did!