Who we are:
We are a family owned small business whose values are Community, “Genuinity”, and Efficiency. We are passionate about creating the best place for all people to find community and be themselves. We love games, beer, and good food. Our kitchen is designed in a process driven way with an emphasis on efficiency, consistency, and quality.
We strongly believe that happy employees make happy customers. Here are some of the benefits of working at Slice and Dice.
- Above minimum wage pay + tips
- 50% off employee discounts
- Group health insurance with 50% of employee’s premium covered
- Shift meal and beer (for the adults)
- Free gym membership to Stone Age Climbing Gym
- Leadership opportunities or job diversity
- Want to learn more about running a business, we’ll show you
- Want to mix up your tasks, we have event hosts, game training, or inventory positions as well
How to Apply:
First step: go to https://forms.gle/JiTAtSdrsA86FzWC6
The google form is going to ask these questions:
- Do you know where we are located? Like really know?
- What schedule are you looking for?
- How did you hear about us?
- Why do you want to work here?
Second step: send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We conduct interviews in a panel with the two owners and one team lead. Dress is casual, just be comfortable, we’ll be in jeans and t-shirts. The interview includes a question-and-answer period followed by a tour of the whole restaurant.
Be on the look out for a phone call to schedule an interview.