League play officially begins! This six-week session will run on a round-robin-style system with points assigned for wins and losses.
– This is a 21-threat, three-box challenge.
– Bring your 21-threat squad roster, including 10 tactic cards, 3 Secure crisis cards, and 3 Extract crisis cards.
– This roster will be yours for the duration of the league.
– Register your roster with us by May 14. (Email details to email@example.com.)
– Terrain rules will change each week, so stay tuned for details.
– You can register for an assigned table for league skirmishes at Slice and Dice.
Prizes: Prize support for winners will be based on the number of entries.
Marvel: Crisis Protocol is a tabletop hobby miniatures game set in the Marvel Universe. Players assemble, paint, and collect an ever-expanding line of highly detailed plastic miniatures of iconic Marvel characters. Players choose characters from their collections to form their own Marvel-inspired dream team and then pit their chosen forces against each other on an interactive tabletop where the very terrain itself can be thrown, crashed into, and destroyed during the superpowered showdown.